• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Building Oficial training Florida

codeworks

Gold Member
does anyone have any first hand experience with the quality of the course this outfit offers. i've considered trying it , but don't want to drop 350.00 for classes plus flights for a bogus rap (not that it is, i want to be sure it isn't before i sign up) i anyone knows about the school first hand, please let me know, thanks

the "outfit" that advertises at "www.buildingofficial.com", i reckon you don't have any experience with their classes, eh ?

I imagine the course would be specific to Florida and their requirements for licensing and testing to become certified in Fl as a BO or inpector

Researcing their website and linking over to their contractors site I see they are a consolidation of 3 different schools that have been around a long time. I went to one of those when studying to take my Class A mechanical contractors license back in 1987. Very good instructors and material, I doubt I could have passed that test without it. 2 day test 8 hours each day.

If it is specific to Florida I dont think I would invest my money since you are in Texas.

Have you checke into

http://www.constructionexam.com/inspector.asp

They will be in San Antonio May 7 through May 11 or you can go to Englewood Colorado throughout the year