• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Building TBCF Database of Information

jar546

Forum Coordinator
Just a little update. As some of you can probably tell, over the past year I have been very heavy with starting threads in the electrical area. I post there almost exclusively. There are a few reasons with number one being building a once weak area of the forum and secondly, I like the subject. All posts have information that gets crawled by Google and others and helps to drive people here for whatever reason they were seeking and then they can find their way around once they discover our variety of topics.

I know I don't get much activity on my electrical threads most of the time but it is all still relevant content on this site. Feel free to start posting more in any relevant code area you want, especially if it is your area of expertise.