• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Can I upload a photo into a reply?

You can upload directly to the post if you are a paid member. That is expensive at 11 cents per day. Or you can upload a picture or a link from a file storage app like Flickr.

Hello, all is not lost yet. When you delete photos from your gallery, you still have several options to restore them. First, you might not have noticed that you have cloud storage. Perhaps all your deleted photos are stored there. There are also special applications that can look into the depths of your smartphone's memory and get saved versions of images from there. So, believe me, you see less than you actually do. For example, I recently got photos deleted about six months ago for my course work where I had to use free transparent background photos, which I would not be able to repeat since they were associated with the stages of plant growth.

Hello, all is not lost yet. When you delete photos from your gallery, you still have several options to restore them. First, you might not have noticed that you have cloud storage. Perhaps all your deleted photos are stored there. There are also special applications that can look into the depths of your smartphone's memory and get saved versions of images from there. So, believe me, you see less than you actually do. For example, I recently got photos deleted about six months ago for my course work where I had to use free transparent background photos, which I would not be able to repeat since they were associated with the stages of plant growth.

And this is related to the OP how?

You can upload directly to the post if you are a paid member. That is expensive at 11 cents per day. Or you can upload a picture or a link from a file storage app like Flickr.
Thanks for this information...