• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Changing the way you eat

The movie that got me to change my dietary habits was 'fat sick and nearly dead' also on netflix... i got a chance to meet the movie maker/author a few weeks ago when he was in the area. Also doing the daily fruit/veggie juices that were mentioned earlier.

The movie that got me to change my dietary habits was 'fat sick and nearly dead' also on netflix... i got a chance to meet the movie maker/author a few weeks ago when he was in the area. Also doing the daily fruit/veggie juices that were mentioned earlier.

Welcome to the code and health forum.

You need to stay healthy, because these codes will make you sick.

For milk, I've switched to a locally produced, low temperature pasteurized milk (Tonjes Farms Cream on Top). It is NOT standardized garbage... I had forgotten how good real milk tastes.

For milk, I've switched to a locally produced, low temperature pasteurized milk (Tonjes Farms Cream on Top). It is NOT standardized garbage... I had forgotten how good real milk tastes.

And butter fresh from the cow!!

Many moons ago my uncles wife's mother churned butter for us, best butter I ever tasted!!

Reactions: JBI