• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Code enforcement officers might have to wear uniforms in California????

Sue, you should be more concerened with a rolled carpet in the yard with thousands of man eating fleas!!

I had to go the rest of the day comando style if you know what I mean!

pc1

Last edited by a moderator:
Pcinspector1 said:
Sue, you should be more concerened with a rolled carpet in the yard with thousands of man eating flees!! I had to go the rest of the day comando style if you know what I mean!

pc1
what kind of a gun do you use to shoot fleas?

pwood,

At the time I was'nt thinking of the type gun to carry more of the type bomb to throw on them! Gives me shakes just thinking about it!

I'm pretty sure the CA uniform will be no match for fleas!

pc1

Just as long as they don't wear those Colonel Cornpone uniforms with the epaulets on the shoulders like the phony fire marshals wear. Those should be reserved for Surgeon General C. Everett Koop.

Mule said:
You gotta go to a flea market to purchase a flea shooter.
mule,

you would be seriously out gunned with a flea shooter phfftt! nothing less than a flea fifty seven mag in this situation!

pwood said:
mule, you would be seriously out gunned with a flea shooter phfftt! nothing less than a flea fifty seven mag in this situation!
That was good! :cheers

Pcinspector1 said:
Sue, you should be more concerened with a rolled carpet in the yard with thousands of man eating fleas!! I had to go the rest of the day comando style if you know what I mean!

pc1
pc1 -

No fleas here, just lots of hungry mosquitos. Must be the attitude, um, altitude. ;)