• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Codes & reference book library for sale

jdfruit

Since I "retired" last year, I need to reduce expenses. Part of the reduction is getting rid of many decades of accumulated "stuff" (remember George Carlin's stand up routine about "stuff"). I have well over 100 code books and many other reference books/pamphlets/handouts that need to find a good home. Preferred if someone could take the whole lot for one price $200. Willing to sell singles of duplicate books for $10 each plus shipping. SEE ATTACHED INVENTORY LISTPass the word around if you know someone who might be interested.The whole lot will weigh over 100 lbs, shipping to be discussed.My personal email is: jdfruit@gmail.comMy cell phone is: 408 981-4121

View attachment 2199

CodeBooksAndRefBooksInventory.pdf

CodeBooksAndRefBooksInventory.pdf