• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Couple of Photos of my work on the ASOC's theater building

RickAstoria

-------------------
ASOC theater (Astor Street Opry Company)Couple photos of the results of remodeling design work that I had did work on and assisting in the actual remodel.Note: The steps in the front are stage prop steps but are attached for rigidity. There is some fully compliant steps on the side of the stage out of view of photo. However, this is an existing building.ASOC Interior.jpg[/attachment:vg53biaa]ASOC exterior greyscale.jpg[/attachment:vg53biaa]

View attachment 1275

View attachment 1276

View attachment 1275

View attachment 1276

/monthly_2010_04/572953d9caf6d_ASOCexteriorgreyscale.jpg.daa96e860dd750caa21b1703aeb4a5b6.jpg

/monthly_2010_04/572953d9cedf8_ASOCInterior.jpg.a2407efd18f79c152cb2a0bd71c18692.jpg

Re: Couple of Photos of my work on the ASOC's theater building

Rick,

Nice pics.! You DID tell them that you do your best work at splitting hairs and dwelling in that realm,

didn't you? :D

Couple of Photos of my work on the ASOC's theater building

I would like to see your pics but couldn't see it can you tell me how can I see it??

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that in the town or the county??

Astoria is such a nice place. My stepdad is the BO for Clatsop.

I am going to go out on a limb and guess that Astoria has one of the lowest rates of skin cancer.

Lets see those pics.

Hey there Mr. Astoria,

You put in effort to post all of those pictures and it didn't work. Do us a favor and fix them so that we can see your work.

Thanks.

Tiger

righter101 said:
Is that in the town or the county??Astoria is such a nice place. My stepdad is the BO for Clatsop.

I am going to go out on a limb and guess that Astoria has one of the lowest rates of skin cancer.

Lets see those pics.
Righter,

Would that be Steve or Jim?

However, the project was in the city of Astoria and at the time, steve was the B.O. Of Astoria and Clatsop County and Warrenton by contract and his appointee who was a certified B.O. At the time was Terre Gift for astoria and warrenton and Jim did the county.

Shortly after the project, Jack was the appointee for Astoria and Warrenton and when Steve's contract expired, Jack became the B.O. For the city of Astoria. Terre had relocated before hand.

Tiger....

I'll get them up onto a website or something as soon as I have access to a readibly functional computer.

IMG_3566.jpg

Is this the building?

Nope, that one is in Cannon Beach and it would have been an interesting feat of money and budget to make a CMU building look like that of course.