• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Coupon Code for BuildingCodeCollege.com

Glenn

You've found the easter egg!
TheBuildingCodeForum.com and BuildingCodeCollege.com have a similar mission. Make building code knowledge accessible and affordable. BuildingCodeCollege.com is a sponsor of this forum, and this forum is an affiliate of BuildingCodeCollege.

Use the coupon code "supportthebuildingcodeforum" for 10% off of Full Enrollment at www.buildingcodecollege.com and get up to 28 hours of code education and the chance at 2.8 ICC preferred provider CEU's. Every time the code is used, this forum receives a 10% monetary reward to help keep it up and running.

Message me, Glenn Mathewson, if you have any questions about this program or BuildingCodeCollege.com

Thank you.

Hopefully we will be seeing Glenn in October at our New England Building Officials Association Conference for a class (our board is working on it)....I will post a link to the registration when it comes out.

I think it's great that you have made BuildingCodeCollege.com and I am sure it has great code education, but there are so many free places to get my CEU's I don't think I will bother with it.

I think it's great that you have made BuildingCodeCollege.com and I am sure it has great code education, but there are so many free places to get my CEU's I don't think I will bother with it.
I hear you Rick if all you need are CEU's! As for education, the old saying fits... You get what you pay for. Find a course from the course catalog that you might be interested in and try it completely free with coupon code "welcome". You'll get those free CEU's for the class too (if you can pass the completion exam, ha, ha!). I believe you will find my courses go very deep and really hit home on the application, intent, and purpose of the code provisions. Of course my online courses aren't nearly as fun as my live courses! Those are so much more fun! www.buildingcodecollege.com/catalog