• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

CSST

ICE

Oh Well
P1000739.jpg

Not sure the brand, but gastite states to strip jacket to second corrugation then intall jacket retaining clip before connecting. Looks like they might have skipped that page. Gotta love the cardboard shims.

On the CSST where I have encountered excessive amounts of jacketing removed, I have not found there to be any limitation. Point being.. check the manufacturer's instructions prior to writing the jacket as a violation.

The bending.. well.. sheesh.

rshuey said:
You drill a hole THAT big and still miss the right spot?ha!
He didn't want to ruin his hole saw on the gas pipe?

He couldn't drill it from the other side?

His chain saw is in the shop?

He didn't have a hammer?

He could be a dummy?

Wow am I being sexist? He could have been a She. Hey I like that. From now on it's going to be "She .......". Darn it, then I will be guilty of sexism. Ok, every other one.

Last edited by a moderator: