• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Differences Between Fire Codes and Building Codes for New Construction

I guess this is Florida's attempt at trying to coordinate NFPA 1 with the IBC. The IFC and IBC are already coordinated well, but coordination could be an administrative nightmare when jurisdictions try to mix ICC and NFPA codes.

BTW, I have stopped receiving notifications again. I do not know whether it is a problem with my email server or the forum platform. Does anybody else have this problem?

I guess this is Florida's attempt at trying to coordinate NFPA 1 with the IBC. The IFC and IBC are already coordinated well, but coordination could be an administrative nightmare when jurisdictions try to mix ICC and NFPA codes.

BTW, I have stopped receiving notifications again. I do not know whether it is a problem with my email server or the forum platform. Does anybody else have this problem?
We are not getting any errors so I am not sure if it is your email provider or not.