• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Download Bluebeam and Free 30 Day Trial

jar546

Forum Coordinator
Disclaimer: I am making NO money, have no deals cut nor am I being compensated in any way by Bluebeam or any of their resellers. This is solely due to my happiness and enthusiasm with the product.

Now that the statement above is out of the way, here is the link to download a fully loaded version of Bluebeam. Trust me, once you use it (learn how to use it) you will be thrilled. It does much more than what the average plans examiner needs. I can't think of a reason that any architecture firm would not want this. It really works great with projects and studio sessions.

Download trial here: https://www.bluebeam.com/trials/

Then, if you are happy, please contact Tiffany Roperti from Applied Software as she can give you a better price than you will get from Bluebeam. I used her for work and my private company and she has been great. The customer support has been very good too. Call her at 404-564-1879 or email her at troperti@asti.com

Bluebeam has been a game changer for me.

I downloaded it twice and my plans examiner 3 times before we purchased 6 of them for the office staff.
You only need a different email address to get the free version more than once.
We now have 16 licensees in the city in 4 different departments, building, public works, parks, and zoning

I downloaded it twice and my plans examiner 3 times before we purchased 6 of them for the office staff.
You only need a different email address to get the free version more than once.
We now have 16 licensees in the city in 4 different departments, building, public works, parks, and zoning

There is a lot to be said for your post. It obviously works well. I love it.