• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Drawing

sdpaddler50

Bronze Member
Any turbocad users out there? Spent the last two months learning it and found it easier to use than acad. I am only doing fairly simple 2D drawings, but I know of people using it for complex 3D as well.

Fortunately I have an IT guy right in the office with me that also had drafting background and engineering skills. We use Autocadd and I have seen him draft out some real nice 3d rendering of manhole structures complete with openings. Give real prospective on layout and possible problems. I had him do some simple drawing for me for handout purposes.