• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Electrical Violation on Breaking Bad

# ~ # ~ #

Rembo, ...respectfully sir, but you cannot be helped !

You have been trained to look for such violations.
It is now a regular behavior. ;)

# ~ # ~ #

It can be difficult when you go have a look at your friends construction projects.

This is how I know I need a vacation. Noticing things like this when I am suppose to be zoned out.
Lol, just came across this.
In the 70s my dad was friends with an astrophysicist who refused to let his children watch Star Wars because of bad physics: "I don't want my kids to think they will hear an explosion in the vacuum of space".

On the one hand, Walt and Jesse aren't too concerned about being in compliance with local regulations. On the other hand, Walt was obsessed with getting details right, and Gus hired a German engineer Werner Ziegler to oversee construction, so not sure how that got approved.

Maybe we should start a thread about architecture and construction scenes in the movies.

Maybe we should start a thread about architecture and construction scenes in the movies.
Cracks me up. Stairs... No guards, no handrails, wtf?!? Where do they find these places? Or do they take them down for the "better shot"??

That's nothing, Dan Tanna parked his red convertible thunderbird in his living room!

I have seen all kinds of stair violations in TV shows and Movies.