• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Electrical Wire Arcs to Copper Pipe After Repair Work

If you have a friend that does hvac, or electrician friend, have them come just evaluate what they see.
I got a recommendation from a neighbor for another hvac guy. He's going to come take a look and assess the situation.

I am a paying member and it says i'm on autosubscribe, so I thought it would automatically renew for me, but maybe it hasn't...

You don't read the bosses memos, do you.

The site upgraded, but paypal did not.

Write JAR on what you need to do, plus will try to find the tread about it.

You don't read the bosses memos, do you.

The site upgraded, but paypal did not.

Write JAR on what you need to do, plus will try to find the tread about it.
Ha! No, I didn't get the memo. Thanks for letting me know!

Ha! No, I didn't get the memo. Thanks for letting me know!

ok two memos:::

OK Folks, I have a persistent problem with Paypal communicating to the forum to update your status. It appears to be a renewal problem where if you were a Sawhorse under the old software (vBulletin) then Paypal still has you with codes to update that forum and not the new one. What has been happening is that I have to be reactive and wait to hear from people in order to manually upgrade them. For this I apologize, I am running blind and don't like it. I wish there was a better way.

So, I just sent an email out and we figured out the disconnect. It was with the old system for
those that signed up as Sawhorses and Supporters BEFORE we moved to this new platform.
IF you have a pre-April 2016 membership that has auto-renewal on Paypal, you need to stop
the auto-renewal with Paypal and then sign up under the new system when your old
membership expires. The old membership Paypal does not communicate with the new
system and there is nothing I can do about it.

So I think the break down is,,,, go into paypal and pay for another year,,,,

Than send JAR a message you paid, so he can look out for it.

The memo::

https://www.thebuildingcodeforum.com/forum/threads/sawhorse-automatically-renews.20978/

I am a paying member and it says i'm on autosubscribe, so I thought it would automatically renew for me, but maybe it hasn't...

PM me your email address (used for paypal) and when you paid for the subscription via paypal so I could verify and make sure you get what you paid for.

When I click on the image button it gives a pop-up asking for "image url" and won't let me upload or copy anything into that box. When I try to copy and paste it gives me an error message: "Uploads are not available."

Does it kind of look like this ?? Just not as industrial and a few things in other places.

But same set up running through the wall.

a c 11.jpg

PM me your email address (used for paypal) and when you paid for the subscription via paypal so I could verify and make sure you get what you paid for.
Is the "Conversation" option the same as PM on this forum? Sorry, I've never used PM here yet.