• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Fire Doors - Can you help me out?

LGreene

A while back, a few of you agreed to take a survey about fire doors and promised to ask all your code-pals to take it too. :)

I finally finished creating the survey, which you can access via the link below. This information is extremely helpful to my industry (doors & hardware), and I'd really appreciate your input. It should only take you 5-10 minutes, maybe 12 if you have a lot to say. ;)

I could use some help circulating the link around to get lots of responses, so if you know of other places that code-people congregate online, please post the link there or email it to your colleagues.

Here it is: http://surveys.polldaddy.com/s/CCF6B030751FE8F7/

If you have any feedback on the survey itself, let me know and I can make minor changes without affecting the data.

Thank you!!

- Lori

Re: Fire Doors - Can you help me out?

So far I've received over 50 survey responses - thank you for participating! If you have any ideas for other places where I can post the survey, please let me know.