• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Forum LOGO Poll - Design Concept

Pick Your Favorite Logo (final logo can be edited)

• FD-01

• FD-02

• FD-03

• AA-01

• AA-02

• AA-03

• SM-01

• SM-02

Results are only viewable after voting.
Did you vote?
If you mean did I take your poll, no I must be having a similar compatibility issue as there is no way for me to respond to your poll.
If you mean that you want me to pick only one of those two then I guess I'd pick AA-02.

unless something changes, it looks like we have a clear leading choice as of right now. We may want to consider what changes we want to the leading choice. BTW, the current leader was not my choice.

unless something changes, it looks like we have a clear leading choice as of right now. We may want to consider what changes we want to the leading choice. BTW, the current leader was not my choice.
13 total votes, with the leading choice only having 6... I'm not sure that I would consider that very definitive at all.

Reactions: ICE
"It's a travesty!"
I think ICE voted at two polling places!

Jar,
Low voter turnout, maybe you should have gave the voters a bottle of scotch, then I could see a landslide vote in your favor!
Where's my free pencil?

It might make a difference if the choices were labeled where you can see the labels without clicking on the logo.

Only 15 votes so far and I need to submit for revisions if there are any. I did not vote for the leader with almost half the votes but it is what the forum wants. I was hoping for more participation in the voting. Go to the poll and vote.

we will have another post once a logo is chosen for ideas on how to improve or revise the logo that wins.

Well, the people have spoken. AA-03 appears to be the clear winner.

Now it is time to get some feedback on how to revise or edit it to get it the way you want it.