1. ATTENTION returning members. If you are coming here from the old forum for the first time, you will need to reset you password. However, we had an email problem getting password reset links set out to a lot of the email addresses. That problem is temporarily rectified but IF you still have an issue, email me direct at info@thebuildingcodeforum.com and I will give you a temporary password.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by clicking here: Upgrades
    Dismiss Notice

Generac Gaining Ground

Discussion in 'Electrical Codes' started by jar546, Aug 13, 2019 at 8:53 PM.

1. jar546

jar546 *****istrator

It is not often that I see Generac being used for health care facilities but it looks like they are gaining ground as seen by this cropped submission on for this control and power line diagram. Lots of questions on this one.

Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 20.51.14.png

2. steveray

steveray Sawhorse

Been struggling to get them to use "emergency" and "legally required" and terms out of the NEC....But without getting too deep I would at least like to know what each ATS serves....

jar546 likes this.
  3. jar546

jar546 *****istrator

What they serve is on a separate page using a one-line riser diagram.