• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Going home early today

jdfruit

Wedding anniversary today, hard to realize it is 43 years

I was thinking of roses and chocolates with dinner at our favorite Italian bistro

Doesn't seem enough for a lady that puts up with me for so long

Well Congratulations! 43 WOW. I just celebrated 32 years with my bride.

Sounds like a good plan, enjoy!

going home to celebrate 42 years? Henderson at 47 years? You guys should be old enough not to have to go to work anymore? Maybe leaving the house everyday is the secret for maritable longevity. I just celebrated 30 years total with 2 wives. Guess I stayed home more than I should have.

pwood said:
going home to celebrate 42 years? Henderson at 47 years? You guys should be old enough not to have to go to work anymore? Maybe leaving the house everyday is the secret for maritable longevity. I just celebrated 30 years total with 2 wives. Guess I stayed home more than I should have.
So what do you get both of your wives??

How is life in Utah?

cda said:
So what do you get both of your wives??How is life in Utah?
the first one owns the left one and the second one has the rest! I would not make it in Utah. I don't have enough boys to go around.

My wife of 33 years asked me the other day would I remarry another women if something happen to her, I thought about it and said...probably

She then said..I suppose you would let her drive my new car too...why would't I

What about my golf clubs, you gonna let he use them too?

Probably not!

"She's left handed!"

pc1

Flowers & chocolates were a hit

Dinner at a nice place with live piano jazz, corner table looking out on patio with ancient oak (about 80ft tall) and festoon lights.

Seeing her happy and smiling is priceless

Thanks to everyone for the kind words