• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Good News

Alias

A little good news for a Monday. In January 2007 I was lifeflighted out of Surprise Valley to Mercy Hospital in Redding, CA, with trouble breathing and possible pnuemonia. I was later diagnosed with a collapsed lung caused by a tumor growing across the bronchus and small cell lung carcinoma.

On 11-11-11, I was officially given the news that I am cleared of cancer and no longer have to drive to Redding for check-ups every six months!

Woo hoo, party time! :cheers

Sue

Inspector 102 said:
Alias- Congratulations on the good report. It is nice to hear good news ont hese type of situations. Go easy on the keg.
Actually, it was chocolate, two bars worth. Maybe I'll pick up some root beer..........

Awesome news Sue! The chocolate would be my choice... Special Dark or Dove Dark, you get the picture: DARK CHOCOLATE!!! You deserve it. Enjoy the weight being lifted off your shoulders. :)

Carol

conarb said:
Glad to hear that Sue, I've been clear of cancer for 18 years now, I guess your cleared to drive the snowplow this winter?
ConArb, I guess so. Those snowflakes had better watch out!

Good news for you also!

I have lost three friends to the same disease since I was diagnosed. Doctor told me only one in four survive. I feel ever so lucky and blessed. RIP Carolynn, Sue, & Dave. I don't preach about quitting but, all of us smoked cigarettes.

Sue