• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Goodbye,,,,,welcome

Congratulations! Now the big question... what are you going to do with all your old code books... ha, ha!
I only go back to the 80’s

Keeping a few oldies for one year,,, than I have a few boxes to go through and see if I want to keep or go.

Wow. Saddened at our loss but sooooo envious for your gain. Enjoy. But do keep us updated.

Reactions: cda
Congratulations !!! Hope your endeavors are fruitful!! Hopefully someone will greet the newbies as you did. Only 30 more to make 21000!!

Reactions: cda
My mind wondered this morning and I drifted to figure out how many days was CDA actually on the forum to get to 20,971

Well his start date is Oct 19th, 2009 and his last post was #30 here on Sept 30th, 2021

So 4,364 days which when you divide that into 20,971 you get an average of 4.8055.... posts per day

The more interesting number is

if you look at the years/months/days number of 11 years, 11 months and 11 days for CDA to reach 20,971 it makes you think

So what is more interesting stopping at the 11.11.11 or the 20,971, 29 shy of 21,000?

Just some food for thought, you will be missed.....................

Last edited:
hmmmm, 11.11.11.

Tom, you may have hit on something, or maybe you have to much time on your hands??? :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Memories...Misty water-colored memories of the way cda posted!

What was his best post?
Did he leave the basement yet?