• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Happy Birthday FM!

Thanks RJJ. Spent the morning fishing and caught my limit. The family got me a gift card to Gander Mtn. so I went and bought an electric filet knife. One of the older fishing buddies showed me how to use it a few days prior and it cut down the filet time by 1/3.......I'm happy. I don't post the Bday cuz at 51, I don't count them anymore. I always played better in the 2nd half :) Glad you fixed those reels and hopefully will get those rocky's.

Happy belated birthday FM!!! I went fishing for four days in your honor, got back last night..... you slayed the Calico Bass and Barracuda!

Thanks Ya'll.

Brudgers, special thanks since I was planning on heading up to Ludington, MI and now with them being at Silver Lake it's a sure thing now August 4th. Cheap Trick and Salmon off Ludington...........Nice :)