• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Happy New Year! What are you all doing?

Normally we go up to Big Mountain ski resort for the torchlight parade and fireworks show but since it will be below 0 tonight we will be staying home with the 5 grandchildren all 10 and under. Probably watch the Lego movie for the umpteenth time and a couple of others while snacking on chocolate covered popcorn my wife makes.

th

th

At home with my wifey, , most likely a movie marathon! Enjoy the frigid weather by being inside.......... 19 below this morning!

Happy New Year Y'all!

Cleaning out my office. If I have not looked at it in a year, it's gone.............giving all the fire collector stuff to the guys......... Safety to all for 2015!!!!!

Spent 24 hours hosting a Clean and Sober in Sandy event --which provided a safe place for persons to hangout and fellowship with others who wanted to stay sober during the New Year Festivities before and after. It was a real blessing to be part of, and even allowed the homeless to have a safe place to stay warm and fed during the sub-freezing night.

Looking forward to a great year ahead!

We took Max from a shopping mall to the Schnitz, where we attended the Oregon Symphony rendition of Beethoven's Ninth. Great concert, but I still think James DePriest was a better conductor.

And the Max does not seem to have the collection of weird people as those found on a Tri-Met bus.

We worked to and from, so it was a business trip.