• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Happy Thanksgiving from The Building Code Forum

jar546

Forum Coordinator
I would like to thank each and every person that ever logged on to this forum and wish each and every one of you a very Happy Thanksgiving. The year 2020 has not been a normal year so but TBCF has remained strong due to the participation of people like you. From Corporate Supporter, Sawhorses, Supporters, Registered Members to those that just lurk and read without ever registering, each and everyone of you has contributed to the success and sustainability of this forum.

I am thankful that we have a safe haven to discuss controversial topics within the building industry. I am thankful that we are still here after 11 years which still blows my mind. Where did the time go? We lost some members who are now resting in peace and we have gained so many more. I for one appreciate each and every one of you and again thank you for being here and keeping this forum alive and full of information.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Jeff