• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Harley Davidson Got This Bike Right

jar546

Forum Coordinator
I am actually not a fan or HD and each time I rode one, they just felt clunky, heavy and sluggish with poor turning ability and just not nimble. Well all of that has changed now that they started from scratch and a new motor on the brand new Harley Davidson Pan America, their first venture into adventure/touring bikes. I was impressed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice 135 mph

Adventure bike adv,,, use to have one, it was called a motorcycle.

When I was in Rogers AR in April I stopped by the HD dealer and got to test ride a brand new 2021 model, the bike was very quiet and the smoothest Harley I have ever ridden. The price was a little steep since it was twice what I paid for my brand new 1974 sportster.
Jar
See if you can do a test ride and review on the model I rode. I think you will like it.