• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Heart Healthy For Men

I know my husband stares at mine.. whether good or bad for his health.. :)

Who FUNDS these studies anyway?

Interesting that this link has 9-11 implications.... Keep listening. I don't necessarily believe in conspiracy, but I think we knew alot before 9-11 than is being exposed..

Charlie Sheen is a nut, but when you click on the link Jar provided.. there's a lot to listen to.

Refrain from looking for 5 years, yea that really was an accurate study :) My heart is just fine but I do need to up my perscription on my looking glasses ;)

Just amazing, they get studies on the environment, like global scam (warming) all screwed up. However, when it comes to human health, these folks are right on.

packsaddle said:
guess I'm going to live forever.hey, peach, can you send me some photos?
Michael should start seeking reimbursement for his meals at Hooters from his health insurance.

Yea Francis thanks a lot :) Besides I use the attached man's code.....observe one ot two while being approached from afar all the way up to the peripheral view distance on the attachement (spouse) because they are looking too and just waiting to knee you in the nads ;)

jar546 said:
There is always one party pooper in the group. Problem is, this is the German study and the snopes article is about the New England Journal of Medicine.

THERE IS STILL HOPE!
For the sake of science, I volunteer to keep looking.

Speaking of using peripheral vision:

My cousin used to have a strategy when he was out with his wife. Upon seeing another beautiful woman, he would turn to his wife and say, "Honey, doesn't she have a fantastic pair of SHOES"?

This worked for a while, until one day he came home and found Nordstrom shopping bags & boxes piled around the living room, and his wife standing in the middle with a wicked grin. She said:

"Remember all those shoes you liked soooo much? Well, I bought 'em. All of 'em."