• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Hello

codeworks

Gold Member
Hello, I had recently found this site. Very happy to see it up and running. Excellent choice, my hat is off to the person who started this. I'm a 30 year construction veteran , master electrician, with inspection experience in the process of "working my way off the tools". Nice employment section as well!. I've been reading here for two days, good discussion . Just thought I'd say HI!

People

Do any of you out there happen to be graduates of Butte College, Building Inspection Technologies Class of 1986-87 ? A few names look familiar, but it may be some one else with the same name.