• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Houston we have a problem

cda

Sawhorse 123
mmmarvel

Are you still in town ??

Everything all right with Harvey Hurricane
and you?

MM posted on FaceBook yesterday afternoon that they have no water inside the house. "The neighborhood streets are not flooded and are clear. We only lost power for about 4 hours on Saturday. Very Very Blessed."

No word from him today.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I'm back. We did NOT get any water inside the house and only lost power for a few hours. I consider myself very, VERY blessed. For the record, I work at Ellington airport, still known as Ellington Field, we do not have any commercial aircraft coming and going from here what we do have is Coast Guard, NASA, Air National Guard and private aircraft. I am now able to cross 'survived-cat 4 hurricane' off my bucket list and don't ever need to go through another one. BTW, there are openings and a need for building inspector/plans examiners in Houston (grin) - you just need to figure out how to get here. I'm a blessed man and I know it.

Hello everyone, I'm back. We did NOT get any water inside the house and only lost power for a few hours. I consider myself very, VERY blessed. For the record, I work at Ellington airport, still known as Ellington Field, we do not have any commercial aircraft coming and going from here what we do have is Coast Guard, NASA, Air National Guard and private aircraft. I am now able to cross 'survived-cat 4 hurricane' off my bucket list and don't ever need to go through another one. BTW, there are openings and a need for building inspector/plans examiners in Houston (grin) - you just need to figure out how to get here. I'm a blessed man and I know it.

Make sure you buy flood insurance soon!!

I have it and do not live in a flood plane, or near a body of water,

But have been flooded twice!!

Mine is cheap

Well this side of the world is moving and hurricaneing !!!!

Bless all the people, help them, watch over all the recovery.

Mexico City,did not know the geology made earthquakes worse?

I wonder with all the cell phone, if the earthquake modeling matches real life video.