• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Inspection for framing

In Mark K's defense, which is not that easy for me to do, there are bullies employed as inspectors. Far more than anyone realizes.

Last edited:
That pretty much says it all. You lied and got caught. You expect a freebie because you're a frontline healthcare worker during a pandemic. Well then, I could look the other way for any number of things but telling a lie isn't one of them. What makes you think that an inspector is going to take your word for anything. Oh and when you file that lawsuit be sure to tell the court that you are an adult.

Bradely N, ICE said it better than I could. And MtLogCabin simple definition of Pessimist is True!

"Pessimist = An Optimist with experience"

Man, do I love reading the experiences found on this board!

Last edited: