• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

License Renewed, Update Coming

jar546

Forum Coordinator
Hi Folks,

I just renewed the license for TBCF software that gives us our functionality. It seems as though changing it 3 years ago to the new system worked out well. The learning curve was not as bad as we thought. Anyway, we will be getting an update. I will give you heads up before we do the update so you know in advance that we will be down for a short period of time. It is mostly an internal update for functionality and security and you should not see any difference on your end. The IT guy is suppose to give me heads up.

Thank you as always for your continued support through your participation and those of you that have committed to being a financial supporter such as the Sawhorse. Don't forget, we will be celebrating 10 years this October! Wow, that went by fast. Maybe we should try to incorporate a get together at one of the more attended industry events for our 10 year anniversary.

Thank you again.

Jeff

Financially how are we doing? You should not be ponying up money out of your pocket......

Our update is complete. There is another update that is more complicated and time consuming so we are opting to just sit on this update for now. The newer version is more of an upgrade and I don't know much about the changes. Let's not fix what is not broken.

10 years?!, how can it be? Means some of us are closer to the end then we may think (bummer!)

So much knowledge shared and gained, thank you all.

Is there any way to renew without going through PayPal? I almost never use PayPal any more, and it's a real hassle to disable the automatic renewal. It's not just this site, I don't use automatic renewal for anything.

Is there any way to renew without going through PayPal? I almost never use PayPal any more, and it's a real hassle to disable the automatic renewal. It's not just this site, I don't use automatic renewal for anything.

yes, I have to manually input your info once received so I prefer to have Paypal used so we can keep track of it. If you cannot use paypal, there is Venmo or you could send a paper check via snail mail. It is easy to disable autopay on Paypal if you need help.