• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

LIVE CLASS: Single Family Homes, application to occupancy.

Glenn

I'll be in Brea, California next week (9-24-19) at the International Code Council office teaching my class "Single Family Homes, from Application to Occupancy". This full-day class is a fun visual immersion of what it takes to build a home. Code will be discussed, but also perspective, teamwork, and understanding. This class was originally designed for permit technicians to see what happens between application and C of O, but it's a good perspective for anyone involved in home construction, but not in the field everyday. Give your office staff, permit techs and plan reviewers a day out of the office and in my class! Sign up through the ICC learning center.

And in Amherst Massachusetts in October....It will be good to meet you then!. I believe only the 3rd board member I've met in 10+yrs?
Definitely! We can talk wheeling too*, unless a jeeper can't talk to a yota driver! I've got a modified Land Cruiser as my mountain toy. Lifted and locked but can't quite fit the diameter under it that you've got.
*(your profile photo)