• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Marking non-accessible entrances

I understand a little better now. Your OP made me think you were part of an AHJ and the AHJ was undergoing an audit (I have been through that so I guess I knee-jerked my way to that assumption). Doesn't really change the opinion though. They have been paid to tell you what needs fixed, if they don't give you enough info how can you fix it?

I understand a little better now. Your OP made me think you were part of an AHJ and the AHJ was undergoing an audit (I have been through that so I guess I knee-jerked my way to that assumption). Doesn't really change the opinion though. They have been paid to tell you what needs fixed, if they don't give you enough info how can you fix it?
So ... for almost all the items there is a clear solution. Grab bar too high ... move it down. Sidewalk slope too steep ... hire an architect, get plans approved by the city, rework the sidewalk.
But for a couple of items they have no clear solution, and i have to propose something.