• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Merry Christmas to all.

FM William Burns said:
Took 3 nice Doe yesterday with one gun in 40 seconds......
images

Merry Christmas JP, that's in SW VA, the edge of the valley and ridge mountains, I'm looking N, just behind the picture to the south is the last of the blue ridge here. If you look in the field I'm stuck in it shows this is karst geology, notice the undulation, collapsed caverns. The "bear cave" is to the left of the picture. At the base of this pasture is a sinkhole and small cave. I'm over the hill in the blue ridge, ocean front property :)

Mark, bear with me. I'm a blond!

DRP, I was in the Blue Ridge the last part of October. The leaves were spectacular! I have a brother-in-law in Spruce Pine NC.

A great day for the family and me also, now time to get in better shape but I'm torn between the Lions and Dolphins today.

Rjj, will be making many pounds in January meanwhile packaging meat for the food pantry and I'll send you some (jerky) when finished, have to time it (making) when the wife is not home ;)

FM: Can't wait! Wonderful time with the family sure needed a few days off. Went out yesterday to drag in some wood before the snow! Had twenty doe and a few young bucks in my woods. I have opened it up to a few hunters to kill off a few of them. They are eating everything they can find. I may have to start shooting them myself.