• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Mini Digital Moisture Meter - SOLD

jar546

Forum Coordinator
Mini Digital Moisture Meter

Brand New in Original Package

This handy digital moisture meter measures wood and other hardened materials to identify moisture, water leaks and rot to determine quality and usefulness. The digital meter can also read environmental temperature on an easy-to-read LCD digital read-out with backlight. This handy digital moisture meter is compact and lightweight for easy portability.

Also reads environmental temperature

Easy-to-read LCD digital read-out with backlight

Compact lightweight design for portability

Accuracy for wood: +/- 2%, other materials: +/- 0.1%

Batteries included

List Date: 10/31/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Mini Digital Moisture Meter

--------------------------------------

SOLD

--------------------------------------

the-building-code-forum

I am testing out a new classified section that we can use to help generate revenue to help run this forum. The software was included in this last update. I am still working on the details and trying to figure it all out.

Thanks ICE for buying it so quickly. I did not think it was going to sell and figured it would stay up there as an example. Now I have to go to the post office. Thanks a lot! ;)

jar546 said:
Thanks ICE for buying it so quickly. I did not think it was going to sell and figured it would stay up there as an example. Now I have to go to the post office. Thanks a lot! ;)
Don't rush for my sake. Let's sell it again for $10.