• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Mixed-use bldg, Condo separation...

gbhammer said:
Oh yeah, and the shirts should have all the cool avatars on them, like fatboy jpranch yankee mark handler even brudgers for the scare factor.
gbhammer

You need to get out more

OK, but I was thinking more along the lines of a Picasso type collage meets harley davidson, the marlboro man, calvin, since ICE is a tiger you could throw in hodge.

Like Mark said it's just the code stoopid.

when the issue of ownership comes up as an individual or as a multi owner condo it is really still one owner.

the condo association. one entity.

even a single family home can have one hundred owners, (package scam mortgage bundles?)

Just placed a rental tenant into a multi unit commercial condo in 2 of 7 units.

the leassor owns 5 of the 7 units obviously a controlling interest.

when fire alarm non-compliance issue was just cited it went to the condo association.

the building tennants, use and construction is the same to the CODE as if one owner.

Architect1281 said:
Like Mark said it's just the code stoopid. when the issue of ownership comes up as an individual or as a multi owner condo it is really still one owner. the condo association. one entity. even a single family home can have one hundred owners, (package scam mortgage bundles?) Just placed a rental tenant into a multi unit commercial condo in 2 of 7 units. the leassor owns 5 of the 7 units obviously a controlling interest. when fire alarm non-compliance issue was just cited it went to the condo association. the building tennants, use and construction is the same to the CODE as if one owner.
No we're not all going to be Nija Turtles.

Ok

Now for the flag:::

""""Don't tread on me, unless you have the correct rise and run"""

cda said:
Ok, Don't tread on me
12161397761614821401Nerd42_Don_t_Tread_On_Me_(Banana_Peel_Remix).svg.med.png

Arch

Let me guess what you are going to be for Halloween

Ahhhhhh. Ninja turtle !!!

My 6 year old daughter wants to be a geisha, so I guess I'll strap on the old sword and go as a samurai/sumo (desk job, food is too good, contractor/samurai physique is no more).