• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

More uses for Bluebeam

jar546

Forum Coordinator
I really don't want to sound like a fanboy and I have no vested interest in Bluebeam whatsoever but the more i use it, the more I like it. I just had a site plan sent to me from planning and zoning with some markeups showing a proposed wall removal and modification. When I opened it in BB I was pleasantly surprised to see that the markups from the RDP were done on BB and I was able to make my own markups and change the color of mine so they stand apart.

It seems as though you can do just about anything with a PDF inside Bluebeam.

What's it cost for a decent/ (non-Cadillac) version? After all of this remote crap it might be time I can convince someone to invest here for more functionality.....YAY digital reviews!

This is who I purchased mine from. I paid $350.00 per license but I purchased more than 5 at once. My annual maintenance fee which includes any updates is $99.00 per license

Cyrene Kwok
Accounts Receivable
P: 613-226-5511
F: 613-226-3377
E: CKwok@harriscomputer.com

clip_image002.gif

1 Antares Drive Suite 400
Ottawa, Ontario
K2E 8C4
www.harriscomputer.com

This is who I purchased mine from. I paid $350.00 per license but I purchased more than 5 at once. My annual maintenance fee which includes any updates is $99.00 per license

That would be more than my current book or education for the department....:(...We'll see how that goes...

I could probably start with one, but there are 3 of us....
The one benefit that I will say is that it is not an annual fee.

If your happy with the version that you have, you do not have to upgrade every year. Upgrade every 5 and (3) licenses at $350 is only $210 per year.