• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Motorcycle Round II

Bought a little HD Sportster for my wife to ride 20 years ago. Talked to my insurance guy today and he asked the miles. He just laughed when it was under 10k. I'm too big for a comfortable ride, but sure is fun out on the eastern plains on the rare ride I do take. Maybe someday I'll get one that fits me, but I seem to have a target on my back whenever I get on it so for now I'll keep my $......but there is this Electra-Glide I have had my eye on.

Way back in 64' a classmate had one of the first Ducatti's in town, did wheelies behind our school, impressive!

My first bike was a 1969 65 cc HD legro Then a 1972 HD 350 Sprint SX Then a 1974 Sportster. Next was a 1972 Bultaco 125cc Pursang flat tracker. Then it was flat-trackers for the next 12 years. Quit riding them after the 1st 6 years and just owned them and turned the wrenches. Currently own a 1985 FLHTC but in all honesty Jeff the deer in Montana scare me more than the traffic did growing up in south Florida.

My first bike was a 1969 65 cc HD legro Then a 1972 HD 350 Sprint SX Then a 1974 Sportster. Next was a 1972 Bultaco 125cc Pursang flat tracker. Then it was flat-trackers for the next 12 years. Quit riding them after the 1st 6 years and just owned them and turned the wrenches. Currently own a 1985 FLHTC but in all honesty Jeff the deer in Montana scare me more than the traffic did growing up in south Florida.

I'm originally from PA and over the years hit about 5 deer while driving a car so I know what you mean.