• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

My Mother

I am sorry for your loss Jeff! I will lift you up in prayers!

I lost my mom last October. It's tough!

Thanks for sharing with us!

Prayers and condolences. Lost my mother to cancer at 64. Although she is missed, the memories bring comfort in those times of sadness. The lives we choose to live are the greatest legacy and testament to those who inspired us.

So Sorry For Your Loss Jeff. I loved the note about her on fb. She must have been one hell of a great person. Memories are forever.

My condolences Jeff and it makes me happy to read that Hospice helped her and your family. They helped me through the loss of my family and are a wonderful organization. She will always be with you...trust me.

You have my wishes of comfort for you. Hospice helped with both my mother and father. I'm about the same age as your mother, so that's close to home for me. I'm glad your fiance is there to help you through a really tough time.

Carol