• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

My phone blew off my motorcycle last night

That sucks.

I have a cheapie no-name brand mount that I took a chance buying online, I think I gave $10-15 for it, delivered. That was two years ago, and it has been amazingly reliable.

Sorry to hear you paid that much for obviously a bad design, maybe it is designed for the scooter you just got rid of........... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why in the world do you need to see your phone while riding a motorcycle. No message or phone call is worth the split second distraction that can cost you your life.

Why in the world do you need to see your phone while riding a motorcycle. No message or phone call is worth the split second distraction that can cost you your life.

A few reasons:
1) Navigation
2) It connects to my helmet so I listen to music and take phone calls
3) I check weather (Florida) when at intersections if needed but only when I stop.

Basically I need a safe place for it to have easy access. Other than navigation, it is always blank and just sits there.

it is always blank and just sits there.

That is the condition your brain should be in. The only person that knows that you’re there is you. Nobody sees you and if they do most don’t care. That rap crap can wait till you get there.

FYI- Mine is strictly for the music, is cord connected to my speakers.