• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

My Son

Congratulations, and my thanks goes out to you, your family and your son for the sacrifices given to this country.

Enjoy the time with your family.

V767

Your son is a true patriot. You have every right to be proud. Tell him Jake thanks him for his service the next time you hand him an ice cold Fat Tire...

A great big thank you to him for his service!

I bet that moustache curled upwards when you saw him.....

Thanks ya'll, I did pass on all the thanks and support, he appreciated it. (although I think he thought it was wierd that I was doing code stuff while on vacation, but he knows me)

I'm home, he'll be here in a couple weeks for a leave, (hopefully through Thanksgiving) and then he'll be back for the holidays also, then on to Fort Lewis in WA in February for his change of duty station, coming from his reenlistment.

It was great seeing him, looking forward to a couple more great visits!

Thanks again folks, ya'll are great!