• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

need a prayer if your able

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy-0-

Had brain surgery last week. Biopsy revealed terminal brain cancer. They were able to remove the stage 4 area but not the stage 2 area beside it. They got as much as possible without crippling me. Just a matter of time before the 4 comes back. No previous symptoms, 40 years old, 2 young daughters, wife. Just fainted on the job. Please pray for my Family if you are inclined. They need it.

Aa very heartfelt hello and I just finished a prayer and will repeat often for you and your family. Please PM your contact information asap as I have an idea but I cannot do it without your permission.

OK guys, we really need to rally for Daddy-O- on this one for sure. I am in the middle of getting more information so we can do something formally. Pass the word.

I have an email into this young man Daddy-O- and will hopefully get a response soon if he is not too tied up with more important family issues. I have also done some investigating and think I know where he works now and will be making a phone call in the morning to verify whatever they will allow us to verify so I know I have the right person.

My plans are to set up a fund raising account so that everyone can easily donate money for this just cause as Daddy-O- and his family will be needing help soon if not now. I will take the reigns on this one and assume responsibility for ensuring that this is carried out the right way for all of the right reasons.

What can I say but more importantly what can I do? This is with the knowledge that we are all on breath away from meeting our maker. I will pray and would hope that I might reach out in a tangible way. Hang in there brother and be encouraged.

Prayers for you and your family. May God give you comfort during this time to all of you.

By tomorrow I should have some definitive information and will hopefully be setting things up. I think I have the right person now thanks to an old post on ancestry.com that matches his email address.

I believe that as a unified group, we will make a difference to Daddy-O- and his family through our thoughts, prayers, kind words and donations. I will keep everyone posted as to where we stand on this one.

Thought, at first, to ask your first name but don't really need it. Prayers sent and sending for Daddy-0- and family.

My thoughts and prayers to you and yours. Fight the good fight! Cancer Sucks!

God Bless

ZIG

I now have verification from the man himself, and all of the information that I think I need to get things started. With Daddy-O- having 2 young daughters ages 6 and 11, we need to step up to the plate. More information coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.