• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

New guy from Bama

Harp

Hey everyone,

I'm new to posting on the forum, but I've been reading through it a lot since last fall. I'm going on 2 years now as a BI in Hoover, Alabama. I'm very fortunate to work at one of the most desirable departments in the state. So far I've found a wealth of knowledge in here and have been content just to read through threads, but I'd also like do my part to contribute.

Thanks
Harp

Hey everyone,

I'm new to posting on the forum, but I've been reading through it a lot since last fall. I'm going on 2 years now as a BI in Hoover, Alabama. I'm very fortunate to work at one of the most desirable departments in the state. So far I've found a wealth of knowledge in here and have been content just to read through threads, but I'd also like do my part to contribute.

Thanks
Harp

Good to hear you have good mentors. It is good to learn right from the start.

Use common sense!!