• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

New to the forum

Aegis.

The Dawgs get to come to Lincoln this year. The Huskers are ready after their bowl loss to UW last season. The Cougs might even be respectable. We will know more after their UNLV game this weekend. I'm still hurting from the CWU upset to Humboldt State last night.

Sorry for the delay, real busy all by my lonesome. I am in middle TN. Some surrounding areas have had codes so a lot of guys have had some experience with them but still a big learning curve.

Welcome to the board Robert S.!

I am a one woman show here in NE CA. When I first started here in '97, it was the wild, wild, west as far as the contractors were concerned. Things are down to a dull roar now due to working cooperatively with the county building inspector. Only wish this board had been in existance then, I learn something new every day, mostly due to this board. :)

Hi,I'm Blaine from Ottawa(Canada).I just joined today to this forum.I'm 25 years old.One of my friend tell me about this site.I seen some interesting threads and posts so I thought I would sign up.I would be happy after entering this wonderful forum which might be nice and interesting ideas from lovely people here .

Welcome Blaine. Don't listen to Francis because everyone here is "real" nice. They just get excited about the code that’s all.

Well almost everybody (beware of dogs).