• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

NFPA 101 Automated

markmax3

All,
I've been working on an automated version of NFPA 101 you all may like. It creates a straight line report of NFPA 101 requirements, just like TurboTax does for the tax code. It pulls in all appropriate chapter 7 references when you ask it a question about a specific occupancy so you don't have to flip back and forth any more. Check it out the next time you are frustrated!

www.nfpa101.org

You do not say which edition it is

And seems a little strange to navigate

Plus how much will it cost in the future?

Right now it's the 2015 edition but I can easily drop in the other code editions. I have no pricing structure at the moment. My hope is to create a something useful first and then worry about it. It would be a low monthly fee or a per report fee most likely.

CDA - how would you structure it differently?

This seems a useful document. I will check it out and report back.
BTW
Do any of you do Deep Looks for the Indian Health Service.
I have a lot of experience with these facility condition inventories in Alaska,
but have recently moved to Colorado.

This seems a useful document. I will check it out and report back.
BTW
Do any of you do Deep Looks for the Indian Health Service.
I have a lot of experience with these facility condition inventories in Alaska,
but have recently moved to Colorado.

Did I already ask you what part of Colorado??

I am going to look around salida in July