• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Nothing last forever.

Bootleg

Silver Member
As with everything in this life all good things come to an end.

Same with this BB.

It was fun while it lasted.

I hope everyone can set there differences aside I learn more on this board than any other resource I have available and it would be ashamed to see it destroyed.

The site is fine, free to Joe Public or others and offers what we want, need and like. Cool out those who choose whatever........is there more fish falling from the sky??????

Keep up the great work Admin!

The rumors of the death of this board have been greatly exaggerated.

So long kid.

Isn't this the SECOND time bootleg has packed it in? If I remember correctly, when I first joined this group, there were recent threads that he had left. Then I guess he came back, and now he's leaving again? Come on folks, just remember it's only a few days in the 28 day cycle, then you'll be all good again.

MAROON 5 LYRICS

"Nothing Lasts Forever"

It is so easy to see

Dysfunction between you and me

We must free up these tired souls

Before the sadness kills us both

jar,

I'm just a little guppy swimming with all you sharks, sometimes I fell like fish food.

You gotta do what you feel is right! I'm just grateful you let me in the rusty boat at the bottom of the ocean. bup..bup...

pc1

I want to complement Jeff for dealing with all the people on this BB. Hundreds of different personalities, and agendas. Jeff, it seens to me, has realized the importantce of trying to respect everyone’s right too be who they are, Treat them in a respectful manner even when difficult. Eventually most will likely return this site.

Submitted with respect.

when icc went south and jeff started this forum, i too created a code forum as a safety net just in case this forum didn't work out.

i still have it so if anybody is interested just send me an email at copenhagen2_7 (at) yahoo.com.

there are no elite "private" areas on my site and no need to donate money.

i'm not competing and don't care if anyone joins or not.....just saying it is out there as a backup.

if you're happy here that is great, then by all means stay here.

i'm going to hang around here too, until i'm eventually banned.

that is all, carry on.

images

Here ya go, you're band-ded

wtf. i leave for a few days and chicken little takes over and the sky is falling? must be some members are that age now and going thru mental pause. i love it here still and support the regime and don't plan on bailing anytime soon so carry on jeff and crew :mrgreen: