• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Osprey in action

I should have mentioned, the ranch ladies are from Wallowa County, where the wolves have been succesfull in eating cows, deer and elk.

Most of us in Eastern Oregon think the wolf should be shared with those on the populated side of the state. Starting with an introduction of wolves in Powell Park in Portland.
I always thought loading up 6 to 8 wolves and drive straight through to NY city and turn them loose in central park about 9 pm. I wonder what the evening news would report? Would they be calling them beautiful majestic creatures or maybe something less?

mtlogcabin said:
I always thought loading up 6 to 8 wolves and drive straight through to NY city and turn them loose in central park about 9 pm. I wonder what the evening news would report? Would they be calling them beautiful majestic creatures or maybe something less?
Depends, on if the wolves ate the homless people first or the dog and cat pets first

Drove home yesterday evening, saw about 150 does and last years fawns in about 15 road miles. This evening I saw 4 of last years elk calves. One was shedding hair already. A few miles more and I saw a herd of 70 elk. In the standing water in the meadow, the frogs were singing, geese and ducks callling and I think I heard a couple of loons. Spring must be here. In Eastern Oregon, spring comes about 2 or 3 weeks after the last snow.

Hey GB,

For some reason talking birds in Southern California have dropped the " What did you mean" phrase in favor of the more overheard " Because I said so" No explanation is immediately available but the Sierra Club is seeking protected status for the "What did you mean" sub-species.

Foggy

KZQuixote said:
Hey GB,For some reason talking birds in Southern California have dropped the " What did you mean" phrase in favor of the more overheard " Because I said so" No explanation is immediately available but the Sierra Club is seeking protected status for the "What did you mean" sub-species.

Foggy
It is time to take away your fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
KZQuixote said:
Hey GB,For some reason talking birds in Southern California have dropped the " What did you mean" phrase in favor of the more overheard " Because I said so" No explanation is immediately available but the Sierra Club is seeking protected status for the "What did you mean" sub-species.

Foggy
I thought the" because I said so" species was extinct in Oregon or at least considered an endangered species.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/97859466@N05/12353236074/ [/URL]

12353236474_295f14f550_o.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/97859466@N05/12353236474/

12353238664_286c7e9b8e_o.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/97859466@N05/12353238664/