• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Outdoor built in grills/ kitchens

I would still question having charcoal grill under a gas grill.

Would you want to be able to cook on both at the same time???

From a BBQing fool, I do not see many people wanting this set up. Kind of like the side by side charcoal/ gas grill in in, To me does not make any sense.

any way """""""Would you want to be able to cook on both at the same time???"""""""""""""
Giving people options is the goal, from small parties to big parties. So if there was a charcoal or gas insert at the top I would give all the accessories, grill, pizza stone, flat top. Underneath you can bigger meats to full animals, and chickens on the rotisserie. Even baking bread to dishes with what is called a Peka. All charcoal.

Giving people options is the goal, from small parties to big parties. So if there was a charcoal or gas insert at the top I would give all the accessories, grill, pizza stone, flat top. Underneath you can bigger meats to full animals, and chickens on the rotisserie. Even baking bread to dishes with what is called a Peka. All charcoal.

Would have to see one set up

Being a cooker, and if I had the money not sure if I would go with that arrangement

Would have to see one set up

Being a cooker, and if I had the money not sure if I would go with that arrangement
I will be compleating my prototype by the end of the year. Stay tuned. You will be amazed at how functional, easy, clean and effortless it would be to use.