• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Pennsylvania Uniform Construction Code PA-UCC

Folks what is the best way to contact the certificate holders in PA to advertise CEU seminars? Do you read any particular PA publication, visit a web site, newsletter, etc? Any idea where to get a list of certificate holders? As you know I am associated with Chubb training facility in NJ. We are listed on PA web site as a CEU provider but struggle getting the word out as a result we see few folks from PA.

Thanks for your help.

Insurance Engineer said:
Folks what is the best way to contact the certificate holders in PA to advertise CEU seminars? Do you read any particular PA publication, visit a web site, newsletter, etc? Any idea where to get a list of certificate holders? As you know I am associated with Chubb training facility in NJ. We are listed on PA web site as a CEU provider but struggle getting the word out as a result we see few folks from PA. Thanks for your help.
Here are the 3rd party agencies:

http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/community/uniform_construction_code/10524/certified_third_party_agencies_%28buildings%29/564003

You will not find an address for the individual inspectors.

If you want the name of the BCO and the address of the municipalities, then click here:

http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt?open=18&objID=482410&mode=2

Jeff

Thanks for the info. What CERTIFICATION CATEGORY would inspectors be responsible for fire protection inspection and sprinkler plan review? I listed 15 and 18 below, anymore? I am trying to figure out who to advertise to based on the lists you provided particularly for 3rd party companies.

15 Building Inspector

18 Fire Inspector

If a company is listed as a "Building Code Official" does that mean they would inspect fire protection systems?

How many hours of CEU credit does an inspector need to renew a certificate?

Does PA have any state wide association or organization for building inspectors? If so do you have a web address?

Thanks for your help.

Last edited by a moderator: