• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Projectdox pros and cons

mtlogcabin

SAWHORSE
The city is looking into Projectdox since it works with Cityworks and Bluebeam which is our current permitting software and what we use for electronic plan reviews
I am looking for pro and con comments about the product. What you like or dislike as a user of the product

Projectdox is not a bad system, it takes getting used too. You may want to reach out to Goodyear, AZ as they use it. The only major con I have come across is the applicant not uploading revised documents correctly. This does not happen often, but it has happened.

Project DOX is excellent and... we no longer use it. I argued like heck to keep it but to no avail. Wish we had never switched!!!