• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Recommend a code-related tool site

I am reluctant to open a website that I have no knowledge of. If anyone does visit the site, please post info on what you found.

Thanks for your quick response Moderator! this is a website that we developed for building code consulting. it is still in early stage, just consists of some small tools or functions helping readers to determine building classifications, if a generator is required, if a fire alarm system is required, etc.

Thanks for your quick response Moderator! this is a website that we developed for building code consulting. it is still in early stage, just consists of some small tools or functions helping readers to determine building classifications, if a generator is required, if a fire alarm system is required, etc.
Welcome to the forum. Innovation is unlimited and I applaud the effort.