• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Safebuilt anyone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There always was and always will be a need for non-government inspections services. Even the Codes recognize that... IBC Chapter 17 provides a number of categories of Special Inspections and minimum qualifications for Special Inspectors in each category.

And I agree wholeheartedly that there are good and bad in every group, inspectors included.

ICE brings up a good point;

Anyone that wants the thread continued "generic", I started one called Public vs Private

With that last post I am locking this one. The discussion is moved to the generic topic. Thank you for playing nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.